xmlblaster in the real world. Newbie questions.

Hi all!

I'm new to this mailing list, and I'm trying to learn more about xmlblaster to find out if we can applicate it to an e-commerce system.
I will test xmlblaster, but now I'm curious about the xmlblaster installations and have a few cuestions:

-Anyone knows the number of xmlblaster production installations?
-Are there descriptions of these installations?
-Is there anybody developing a python-corba demo?
-And what about a zope (http://www.zope.org) product to talk to xmlblaster?
-Performance comparision table (MSMQ, MQSeries,...)?

That's all by now.