Problem in running demo.

Hi Gotzger,

We have downloaded your product xmlBlaster, we are at
present evalvating ur product...

we have successfully worked up on publish/subscribe
concet. In the example
ClientSub.java(xmlblaster/demo/javaclients) is working
fine. But when we change the code at line no 145 by
removing the coment from the line
---------
// blasterConnection.getOrb().run(); // Usually your
client won't exit after this, uncomment the run()
method
we are getting errors while compiling... saying cannot
resolve the symbol
method .getOrb() not found..

we are intrested in knowing how to keep the client
side running... and waiting for the responce... from
the server..

thanks in advance

Regards

Rahul B.