Re: how to start/stop a distant xmlBlaster server ?

Marcel Ruff a écrit :

> Cyrille Giquello wrote:
>
> > Ok,
> > found. sorry for list noise ;o)
> > For starting :
> >     jaco .... xmlBlaster.jar -useKeyboard false &
> > so no keyboard and running in background. No cpu use for nothing.
>
> It's such a cool thing!

So coooool !

> > For stopping :
> >     kill <processid>
> > is right caucht by xmlBlaster, so it is quitting cleanly ;o)
>
> Isn't it cool?

Every day, I'm discovering that xmlBlaster is a Great & Cool software ;o)

> > Cyrille to Cyrille ;o)
> > PS : in few days there will be only Me on sometime Marcel in that list ;o{
>
> If you keep on to find all solutions yourself, you
> will soon be alone in space and universe :-)
>
> Marcel
>
> PS: Ahh, your request from last year is still pending,
>
> i try to look at it tomorrow, har, har ... :-)

Did you look at my old mail wich explain some short methods call ?

It's looking like xmlBlaster architecture doesn't permit to say to PersistenceDriver that
it should erase a message...

I to newbie to find a architecture solution ... So, I've to pass U the relay.

Cyrille.
PS : thanks again for you Firewall Tutorial !

--
 Cyrille / Ktaland

-      http://www.ktaland.com/
- Pour votre MAC: http://TOUSOFT.COM/

Encryption | Duncan Campbell | DST | Blacklisted 411 | ECHELON | 2600 | PGP | Corsica |
NSA