Re: problem Authenticate with Perl/Xml-Rpc

Marcel Ruff a écrit :

> Cyrille Giquello wrote:
>
> > Ok,
> > I've found my error.
> >
> > I did a call to authenticate.login. A bad idea.
> > With a call to authenticate.connect it's right now !
> > Great ;o)
>
> Ok, our demo/docu needs some refresh ...
>

> > Perhaps we should update the code demo/perl/xmlroc/hello.pl

Shure, I will.
Just that I need a little time because of XML parsing.

Effectivly, call to
    my $message = $server->call('authenticate.connect', $loginQos );
return a xml message, not directly a sessionId.

So, I've to think how to do that. Will I use a xml parser like crimson, or just a little
xml-swallow.

Cyrille

--
 Cyrille / Ktaland

-      http://www.ktaland.com/
- Pour votre MAC: http://TOUSOFT.COM/

Encryption | Duncan Campbell | DST | Blacklisted 411 | ECHELON | 2600 | PGP | Corsica |
NSA