[xmlblaster] Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 23:11:17 +0800

hi,
    I got error when following the instructions in INSTALL document to run xmlBlaster client program. Below is the error message taken from xmlBlaster log window.

INFO [SimpleSecuritySubject] Access for ClientSub granted, without further checks.
INFO [CallbackCorbaDriver] Accessing client callback reference using given IOR string
ERROR [-XmlNotPortable] Code to merge XML-documents is missing for document class=org.apache.xerces.dom.DeferredDocumentImpl

    If I miss something? I need your help.
    Thank you in advance.

regards,
Kevin Chen