Re: [xmlblaster] Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 23:11:17 +0800

Kevin Chen wrote:

> hi,
>
>     I got error when following the instructions in INSTALL document to
> run xmlBlaster client program. Below is the error message taken from
> xmlBlaster log window.
>

> INFO [SimpleSecuritySubject] Access for ClientSub granted, without
> further checks.
> INFO [CallbackCorbaDriver] Accessing client callback reference using
> given IOR string
> ERROR [-XmlNotPortable] Code to merge XML-documents is missing for
> document class=org.apache.xerces.dom.DeferredDocumentImpl

You seem use another XML parser (or another incompatible version).
Try to empty your CLASSPATH before starting xmlBlaster.
Check your JAVA_HOME/jre/lib if there is any XML parser lurking around.

best regards,

Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de
http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/