Re: [xmlblaster] Features

BTW, has someone on this list ever heard of a MOM or RPC middleware doing load balancing ? I mean as an Open Source project, not proprietary ..

I'm looking for architecture concepts, implementation and so on ...

thanks.

Hi Jerome,

many vendors have a design decision about this.
Just follow some links on our "Internet resources" page.

I have my own ideas about this, since i already
have implemented something like this in another project.
The failover will be master/slave based, covering
load balancing and fail over with the same architecture.
See for example requirement "engine.replication".
I will have to write a new requirement describing it
more deeply one day.

It is my number 3 scheduled task.

cu

Marcel