Re: [xmlblaster] about message and timestamp

Cyrille Giquello wrote:
Hi all,

just a reflexion.

If want managing messages by date & time, we have to add a timestamp in the key of
messages.
Is there another mechanism that I've missed into documentation ??

The timestamp of entering xmlBlaster is available in the QoS of a message.

If you need another timestamp for a message (which is not related
to xmlBlaster but based in your problem domain) i would
put it into the XmlKey meta information, e.g.

<key oid='x'>
   <myTimestamp>20020214</myTimestamp>
</key>

Here you can query it with XPath or do whatever you like.

cu
Marcel

-- Marcel Ruff mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/ http://www.xmlBlaster.org