Re: [xmlblaster] about message and timestamp

Marcel Ruff a écrit :

> Cyrille Giquello wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > just a reflexion.
> >
> > If want managing messages by date & time, we have to add a timestamp in the key of
> > messages.
> > Is there another mechanism that I've missed into documentation ??
>
> The timestamp of entering xmlBlaster is available in the QoS
> of a message.

Thanx Marcel.

I got a old xmlBlaster version.
A xmlBlaster version update from CVS and I can see in Qos da tag :
    <rcvTimestamp millis='1013692414597'>2002-02-14 14:13:34.597</rcvTimestamp>

Great ! It's what I need ;o)

Cyrille.

--
 Cyrille / Ktaland

-      http://www.ktaland.com/
- Pour votre MAC: http://TOUSOFT.COM/

Encryption | Duncan Campbell | DST | Blacklisted 411 | ECHELON | 2600 | PGP | Corsica |
NSA