Re: [xmlblaster] Reletively newbie help needed

Hi Marcel,
Ok i think i've nailed the problem i was having,i
tried the same setup between two win2k machines and it
worked perfectly, so i presume there must be something
preventing access on the linux boxes. Thanks a million
for the help.
Regards,
Finbarr O'Brien