Re: [xmlblaster] Quick question

Hi Marcel,
The first case that you mentioned is exactly what i
would require,this is not necessary at the moment as
it is only a cosmetic issue and i have to put any
further development of my system on hold, my project
is due in a few days time however i may continue
development of it when i do finish college.
As for the PtP callback issue, i simply used a number
of if statements in the update() method for the
Callback implementation that i supplied with the
initial login() to XMLBlaster,not exactly rocket
science, it gets what i want done but is probably not
suitable for others.
Thanks for your response, perhaps someday i might be
able to contribute something worthwhile to the
XMLBlaster project.
Regards,

Finbarr O'Brien