[xmlblaster] socket clients?

Hi Folks,

	I've been playing with xmlBlaster for a bit now, and have run
into a problem...

	Does anyone have a working demo client that uses that socket
protocol written in a language other than java?  The demo/c/socket
client seems to have been written for a previous incarnation of the
protocol and just causes ArrayOutOfBounds Exception errors on the server
side.

	The c++ code also seems to be lacking a socket protocol driver
as well from my initial investigation.  Am I looking in the wrong place
or is there anyone working on this?

Thanks
--
DK