Re: [xmlblaster] Delaying messages

Brome,

I guess you're looking for the access filter functionality.
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/mime.plugin.accessfilter.html
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/mime.plugin.accessfilter.howto.html

As far as I can see it now their is no delay() method yet.

But you can get your own, eventually.

My quick idea would be:

Just start a thread keeping the desired message if the bandwidth is low
and fire some sent-events to this thread if the bandwidth is up to high;
means: match() returns true now and nothing before.

regards

Heinrich