Re: [xmlblaster] 100% cpu utilization

David Kerry wrote:

Hello again,

	I'm doing some more testing and I've run into a problem
where xmlBlaster seems to spin on something and use up 100% of
the cpu on my machine.

	I suspect it has something to do with the stdin/stdout
of the environment it's running in.  If I start it by hand in a
telnet session (java -jar lib/xmlBlaster.jar blah blah), then it
works fine.  It starts up and then settles down to near 0% usage.

	However, if I start it the exact same way from an init.d
script which throws it off into the background, with no tty, it
consumes 100%  indefinitely.  I've got it logging to a file, and
I've set the 'logConsole' option to false and all output is being
redirected.

The '-useKeyboard false' option should help.

Marcel

Maybe something's trying to read stdin and spinning somehow?

	Any ideas?