[xmlblaster] Persistence HTTP Connection from browser

Hi,

I am eveluating persistence http framework to inculde
in my project. I am trying to create the persistence
from the xul with XMLHttpRequest object.

while looking into the javascript code, I found there
is a ping function in the callback.js file. This
function is supposed to be called by the callBack
frame. Initially the callBack frame holds the
loginCB.html and later on replaced with a servlet
request for login.

I have serched the code and did not find how the ping
function is called from the callback frame. I know the
ping is called but cant trace out how it is.

Any help will be appreciated.

Raj Saini

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute