Re: [xmlblaster] XML parser

Hi,
i tries to runt your new Junit test from build.xml (had to ad
tessuite.jar to cp.test, it blew up in my face. First I started checking
my new code, but after a while checked out a vergin CVS and same thing
happened: Is current CVS broken or does not the testsuite work.

I get an     [junit]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.run(JUnitTestRunner.java:325)
    [junit]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitTestRunner.java:524)
    [junit] [Sep 18, 2002 8:54:02 AM ERROR TestGet] get of not existing message should not throw an exception
    [junit] TEST org.xmlBlaster.test.AllTests FAILED

And the test is aborted an no report generated!.
//Peter

On 17 Sep, Till: xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org wrote:
> On 17 Sep, Marcel Ruff wrote:
>>>

>>>I totaly agree, I will start the factory path tough. Testing is so
>>>timeconsuming...
>>>
>> As you mention testing:
>>
>> Currently all test in xmlBlaster are fully automatic (junit see build.xml)
>> Even the cluster support is tested automatically with junit.
>> After my experience nothing will be tested if manual interaction is
>> required.
>
> I fylly agree, but...
>>
>> Do you think this can be done with your message driven beans as well?
>
> ...the current focus is on the JCA ra and embedding the server. The MDB
>    is
> just a showcase. Non of these can be tested without JBoss, which would
> basically requires us to embed JBoss in XmlBlaster: a pretty
> timeconsuming task.
>
> //Peter
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Marcel

Peter Antman	Chief Systems Architect, Business Development
Technology in Media, Box 34105 100 26 Stockholm
WWW: http://www.tim.se	WWW: http://www.backsource.org
Email: pra at tim.se
Phone: +46-(0)8-506 381 11 Mobile: 070-675 3942