Re: [xmlblaster] NPE in ClientSubscriptions.getSubscriptionByOid

David Kerry wrote:

>On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 01:36:43AM -0400, David Kerry wrote:
><snip>
>

>>Ok - I've attached a short perl client for client #2 in this case.
>>I don't have a simple client #1 yet.  However, it should be trivial
>>to whip one up - it only has to login, subscribe, and listen for
>>callbacks and nothing more.  I'll try to make one in perl tomorrow
>>if I have a chance.
>>
>>--
>>David Kerry
>>

>Alright - I've attached two scripts that reproduce the problem
>right away.
>
>Just run the server script, then follow up with the test.pl script.
>No other work needed - it will cause xmlBlaster to NPE right away.

Thanks - this way it was easy to locate the problem.
I have fixed it and it is available via cvs on the main branch.
Sorry about the inconvenience.

Your Perl code is cool, may i add it to the xmlBlaster/demo directory to
Cyrilles
examples (after adding credits to you)?

best regards,

Marcel