Re: [xmlblaster] NPE in ClientSubscriptions.getSubscriptionByOid

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 04:42:29PM +0200, Marcel Ruff wrote:
> Ok, i have comited it to xmlBlaster/demo/perl/xmlrpc as is (i've only
> added some credits).
>
> Volunteers may extend the examples :-)
>
> thanks for your contribution
>
> Marcel
>
> PS: Has the NPE disappeared?

Actually, the NPEs went away for the test case, but we encountered
more NPEs when we pointed our development code against it.  However,
I noticed there were some more changes this morning, so I did another
update and now with the latest changes, it no longer seems to have
any problems.  Thank you!

--
David Kerry