[xmlblaster] Newbie: xmlblaster and large messages/recovery of partial transfers

Hi

Just been pointed at xmblaster. I'm working on a distributed delivery
mechanism for large files (>100Mb, probably most around 500Mb, some up
to 2 or 3 Gb)

Xmlblaster seems to offer a lot of what I need -- straightforward
wrapping of content and metadata, infrastructure for both broadcast and
p2p communications). However two questions:

- Is xmlblaster robust and efficient for messages of this size?
- I see that you have a mechanism for making messages persist in the
face of the system crashing or presumably one end of a connection going
going> SO far so good -- however for messages of this size I would want
to be able to resume transfer from the point at which contact broke off
--if I've tranferred 90% of a 1Gb message and the receiver gets pulled
from the network, when it resumes I would want to only have to download
the remaining 10% -- have you any thoughts on this?

Thx -- looks interesting!