Re: [xmlblaster] volatile message problem

David Kerry wrote:

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 08:50:26AM +0100, Marcel Ruff wrote:

David Kerry wrote:

Ok folks, another volatile message bug...

<snip>

Hi David,

it is good to have such a volatile tester!
I'm busy the next days but this needs to be resolved a.s.a.p.

thanks for reporting

Marcel

This particular bug has been a bit of a critical issue for us, so I delved into the code and have come up with a solution for it. Please find attached a patch that corrects this bug.

This bug fix does not resolve the other problems we're seeing
with volatile messages still, however (see Russell Chan's most
recent post for details).

I have commited your patch, thanks. It's nice to have users fixing bugs themselves.

What exactly are the remaining problems?

Marcel