Re: [xmlblaster] volatile message problem

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 09:51:18AM +0100, Cyrille Giquello wrote:
> hello,
> not about the error, but about Perl.
>
> You are using xmlBlaster::*.pm.
> Are that packages good enough ?
> did you make some changes to make them better ?
>
> cyrille

No, not yet.  I should be using those packages, but I've been
in a bit of a rush at the moment, and copy/paste of the older
examples has been my source of code for quick hacking/testing.

As a quick observation, I do note that the xmlBlaster::*.pm
modules seem to be missing subscribe/unsubscribe methods however.

--
David Kerry