[xmlblaster] engine.service.rdbms

I keep on getting this on startup:
"Couldn't initialize driver <oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver>, please check
your CLASSPATH "

Here is my xmlBlaster.properties file:
ProtocolPlugin[JDBC][1.0]=org.xmlBlaster.protocol.jdbc.JdbcDriver
CbProtocolPlugin[JDBC][1.0]=org.xmlBlaster.protocol.jdbc.CallbackJdbcDriver
JdbcDriver.drivers=sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver,ORG.as220.tinySQL.dbfFileDri
ver,oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

I have my classpath set up correctly( other apps that use the jdbc work
fine.) I have tried it with the classes12.jar (oracle 9i)  and the
classes12.zip (oracle 8) versions of the jdbc driver. Any ideas on what I am
doing wrong? or any ideas on where to look next?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris Jones