Re: [xmlblaster] XML newby question

Hi Cyrille,

yes, my question was relating to a subscriber client (on the client
side). After reading up on XML, it seems like there are multiple
possibilities to extract information from XML strings:
 - java regular expressions with parenthesis capturing (for the perl
 hackers :)
 - JAX DOM parser
 - dom4j or JDOM (which claim to have a more JAVA like fealing to
 them).

For the case below, sticking with java regular expressions seems fine,
so that is what I also used in my example.

--
matighet at bbn.com   BBN Technologies