Re: [xmlblaster] XML newby question

Where should we improve the documentation to make this clear?
(where did you expect to find this information?)

You could add someting in the JAVA DOC API for MsgKeyData, saying that application level tags are passed to the subscribing application and have to be parsed via DOMs or java regexpressions. Now that I understand XML a little better, it seems obvious though.

OK, javadoc is updated on xmlBlaster.org (client.key.UpdateKey and util.key.MsgKeyData).

thanks

Marcel