Re: [xmlblaster] JdbcQueuePlugin won't load

Marcel, Michele,

thanks for your help. I got my setup working with a postgres 7.2
database. I dropped looking into support for mysql, as I will
eventually move to Oracle 9i (haven't figured out how to install the
oracle db yet ... ugh :(

The configuration options I'm using are:

ProtocolPlugin[JDBC][1.0]=org.xmlBlaster.protocol.jdbc.JdbcDriver
CbProtocolPlugin[JDBC][1.0]=org.xmlBlaster.protocol.jdbc.CallbackJdbcDriver
persistence/defaultPlugin=CACHE,1.0
queue/defaultPlugin=CACHE,1.0
useTopicStore=true
queue.persistent.url=jdbc:postgresql://<...>/test
cb.queue.persistent.url=jdbc:postgresql://<...>/test

On to the next issue: I see that new tables get created every time
a message is published. Since all the messages really correspond to a
single queue, they should just be stored as multiple lines within the
same table. Is there a way to specify the queue name upon publishing
new messages ?

Michael

--
matighet at bbn.com   BBN Technologies