[xmlblaster] Client startup and logging

Hi all-

In my program, I've added the ability for it to subscribe to xmlBlaster.
What I haven't figured out yet is how to control the client-side
startup.  I want to be able to set several properties from my code for
the xmlBlaster client before it starts.

One reason is that I want to capture all the logging and divert it into
my own log files.  I've figured out the I_LogDeviceFactory and
associated classes, but I don't want to have to have a properties *file*
in order to use it.  So where can I programaticaly set my logger to be
the ONLY log device used?

Another thing I noticed is that when I *do* use the properties file to
log to a file, like this:

LoggableDevicePlugin[file][1.0]=org.xmlBlaster.util.log.FileLogDeviceFac
tory,logFile=xmlb.log
   logDevice=file

... WARN messages are still printed to the console, even though I don't
have a console log device.  Why is this?  How can I turn that off?