[xmlblaster] Subscriber getting first message only

I know this is probably answered somewhere, but I've looked for a couple
of hours and can't find where.

I have a publisher which publishes a message with a fixed oid.  I have
an EXACT subscriber which subscribes to this oid.

The first message published is sent to the subscriber.  The second and
subsequent messages published are _not_ being sent to the subscriber.
The TopicHandler section for the oid has both messages stored in it, but
only the first one is referenced in the XmlKeyDom section - the second
message isn't listed there.  Why is this?  How can I make sure all
messages after the first one are published?

(Forgive my questions... I'm new to xmlBlaster.)