[xmlblaster] xmlBlaster in the real world

Ok, I may need to prove to the powers-that-be that xmlBlaster actually
IS used in REAL projects in the world.  If anyone here is using
xmlBlaster in a real world production application, could a few of you
please tell me just a couple of things?  I'd like to know:

(1) is the system in "production" (i.e. does it process real data used
by the business)?

(2) what kind of system is xmlBlaster used in?  A basic one-line
description of your application (i.e. "Order Processing for Credit
Cards")

(3) how long in production?

(4) how satisfied are you with xmlBlaster in your environment?

(5) your company name?  (optional - you don't have to tell me if you
don't want to, but it sounds good if I can say "It's used at Boeing")

I've selected xmlBlaster to be a core component in our enterprise
architecture, and I'd like a little data to back me up! :-)  Thanks.