RE: [xmlblaster] xmlBlaster in the real world

I'm in a similar situation, although it's more me (and my dev group) that
need convincing rather than the guys up the chain.  We're evaluating and
writing prototypes using xmlBlaster and Joram (JMS compliance and release
version are big plusses).

Are there really any other options for free/open source MQ/MoM middleware?
I've found tons of things that work with MoMs, JMS etc, but no actual
servers except these two...