Re: [xmlblaster] Re: plugin help

Marcel Ruff wrote:

Zhou Dong wrote:

Hi,

I have one xmlBlaster Server, and two client ( ClientA , ClientB ).

ClientA publish a message with topic MM, the content of the message is encoded by DES, the DESKey is KeyA.

ClientB subscribe a message with topic MM, ClientB has DESKey : KeyB.

ClientA doesn’t have the KeyB, ClientB also doesn’t have the KeyA.

If ClientA sends the message to ClientB directly, ClientB can’t decode it.

Now the Server must do : get the message which is published by ClientA, then decode it by KeyA.

then encode it by KeyB, then send it to ClientB.

How can I do at server-side? Which plugin to write?

Probably the MIME publish plugin

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/mime.plugin.publishfilter.html

is the right place
to decode when the messages are received and
the MIME access plugin

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/mime.plugin.accessfilter.html

the right place to encode when the message is
put to the subscribing clients queue

Hi Zhou,

i think i have to correct myself.
After the latest discussions from Michele/Michael i think
the security plugins could be a better place to handle your task
See

http://www.xmlBlaster.org/MessageFlowPubSubOverview.html

best regards

Marcel