Re: [xmlblaster] Problem with publishing different keys

Andrea Wirth wrote:

Hi!

Sorry, I've started xmlBlaster the wrong way... with java -jar lib\... the dump works.
But I can't find any oid or part of it in the dump. The "ClientSubscriptions" part is empty.

If your publisher is connected and your GUI is connected they must be visible in the dump, if the publisher has published messages they must be visible as well and if there is a subscriber it is shown in the dump. If the problem remains please send your dump directly to my mail address,