[xmlblaster] Simple questions

Hello,

I am just getting started with XMLblaster and it seems to be a great thing!

However I have few simple questions:

1. What is the difference between Subscribe() and Get() functions? Is it
better to "subscribe" on a particular topic or call get with a Xpath query on
the msgKeyData (I am adding dome metadata to the key).

2. Is there a way to flag a message as "unread" or "read" on the server for
the re-retrieval recovery or monitoring purposes, dependent on if the message
has been accessed by a client application.

3. What is the proper way to add client specific properties, I am writing a
small demo which loops over a specific directory and publishes the new
messages onto XB server. Should I use xmlBlaster.properties adding my client
specific settings?

Thanks for the answers and the patience.

Kind regards,
Thomas