[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xmlblaster] problem about the new version 0.9
zhang zhi wei wrote:
> I am evaluationg the new 0.9 and find a strange behaviour.
> build cpp-test
> it reports:
> C:\0.9\xmlBlaster\testsuite\src\c++\TestClientProperty.cpp(56) : err
> or C2782: “void
> il::I_Log &,const std::string &,const T &,const T &,const std::string
> &)” : template
> parameter “T”is unclear
> [cc] maybe“std::string”
> [cc] or “char ”
> I check the TestClientProperty.cpp and find out that is use the
> testsuite.h file as an
> include file.
> The testsuite.h contains two assertEquals method . one is a template
> method and the other is a common method. the compiler seems to be
> puzzled by these two methods.
> I use the vc7 and the corba product is ORBACUS.
I've just checked the code and i think fixing
our lexical_cast for two strings and then throw
away the specialized 'string' assertEquals()
would be the best solution,
> thanks a lot!
> 享用世界上最大的电子邮件系统― MSN Hotmail。 http://www.hotmail.com