[xmlblaster] message ordering

Hi, I've started using xmlBlaster and it looks very promising. I have some
questions to more experienced xmlblaster users or developers:

Is there a way to affect the way the messages are ordered before they're
sent to a subscriber ? The problem is that I need to receive messages in
the same order they're sent to xmlblaster server - now, when I subscribe
a topic with 'wantInitialUpdate' set to 'true' and HistoryQos with
maxEntries
set to 10 I tend to recieve messages with higher timestamp first.

Thanks in advance
wojtek