Re: [xmlblaster] Re: VC6

Hi,

Effectively, I didn't think this way. Using the C socket access from my cpp code
works fine now. I just don't have the XML support nor other access methods than socket,
but for a first try for my integration test it works.
I think I'll try to port our cpp code to VC7 with the better language standard support,
it may be the best way at this time.

Thank you for your help.
regards,
Sebastien Schneider.

Michele Laghi wrote:

Salut Sebastien,
sorry but VC6 is not supported. If I recall it right VC 6 did'nt handle namespaces in a proper way.
I think you should consider compiling your clients with VC 7 or if that is not an option use the c library which is communicating via sockets, sparing you this way having to deal with heavy corba libraries.

Michele