[xmlblaster] administrative commands

Hi,

I'm writing a monitoring tool and I've got some questions concering
administrative commands:
1. Is it possible to get a callback address of a certain session of a
certain subscriber ?
(I was able to get the list of clients and some information about their
sessions)
2. I've noticed that numUpdates of a client (that is persistent and has
persistent subscribtions) is being set
to 0 after server restart - why ?
3. I'm able to retrieve the number of updates (via key:
__cmd:/node/node_name/client/session_name/session_id/?numUpdates)
but it's not possible to get the number of publishes or  gets - why ?
(keys that I use are identical but end with ?numGets and ?numPublished)

Does anyone know the answers ?

regards,
wojtek