Re: [xmlblaster] Problems running demos

Nelson,

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, inEvo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having some problems with xmlBlaster.
>
> The first one has to do with running the server... I'm able to run it bi going into the lib directory an writing "java -jar xmlBlaster.jar" but
> have been unable to do it like stated in the "Cool demos" section : "java org.xmlBlaster.Main".
> I've done this in the "/build.tmp/classes" directory but with no success.
>
> More importantly.. i cannot start the demos :( If i do something like "java javaclients.graphical.GraphicChat" i get :
>
> "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: CH/ifa/draw/contrib/MDI_DrawApplication"
>
> Am i missing something? Do i need to download some more libraries ? Or set my classpath?
If you haven't set your classpath at all, it would definetly help setting
it. You should be able to runxmlBlaster and it's demos out of the box.
Make sure you have the xmlBlaster.jar in it or the /build.tmp/classes and
the /demo directory.

Are you using the .bashrc from the home of xmlBlaster directory?

How does your classpath look like right now?

HTH
cheers

Heinrich