[xmlblaster] AW: XMLBlaster exceptions

Dear Vinahradau,

sorry, but I’m not so deep in those details any more.

You have to send your request to xmlblaster at server.xmlblaster.org

Maybe Marcel or Michele will help you.

Regards

Konrad.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Siarhei Vinahradau [mailto:vinahradau at yahoo.de]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 4. September 2005 22:48
An: konrad.krafft at doubleslash.de
Betreff: XMLBlaster exceptions

Dear Konrad,

I was wondering if you could help me with some XMLBlaster problems:

  1. I’m getting an exception on the server/publisher side (wrong protocol…) for Socket connections. Is it possible to solve the problem?

Publisher:

[04-Sep-2005 21:39:16 WARN  XmlBlaster.SOCKET SocketCallbackImpl-floor] Closing

connection to server: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort

: recv failed

Server:

[04-Sep-2005 21:39:16 WARN  XmlBlaster.SOCKET.tcpListener-floor SOCKET-HandleCli

ent-floor] Error parsing TCP data from '/146.169.49.22:2670', check if client an

d server have identical compression or SSL settings: java.net.SocketException: C

onnection reset

  1. When a subscriber connects to a server, it automatically gets the last message (although it was not subscribed yet). Is it a protocol feature?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,

Serge Vinahradau

Student, MSc in Computing, Imperial College, London

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher