Re: [xmlblaster] administrative tools? Aditional question (urgent)

Hi Catarino,
there is no such command as killTopic. You don't need the administrative interface to erase a topic. Try our Xml Scripting facility:

Store the following into thisFile.xml and invoke it as in the comment below:

<!-- start of file -->
<!--
   java javaclients.script.XmlScript -requestFile thisFile.xml
-->

<xmlBlaster>
  <connect/>
  <wait delay="200" />
  <disconnect />
</xmlBlaster>

<!-- end of file -->

Regards Michele

Eduardo Catarino wrote:
Hi Michele,

	Again I tried as you said and now it worked (It must been something that I was misspelling). So I'm now able to kill the sessions that I don't want anymore. However after that, I tried to delete all the persistent topics that are still around but I don't know the right command. (I looked in the documentation and I tried for example "get topic/testOID196/?killTopic" but the topic is still there. Again could you explain me how to do it?

Best regards,
Eduardo Catarino

PS - Thanks for your fast answer