Re: [xmlblaster] coming back after years in space ;o)

Andreas wrote:

Wednesday 09 November 2005 02.04, Cyrille Giquello:

Conn.AddParameter("<qos></<qos>",XMLRPC.types.STRING);

^^^ looks fishy to me

Thanks a lot to have read me.

After the correction :
   Conn.AddParameter("<qos></qos>",XMLRPC.types.STRING);

The error remains ....
   java.lang.Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: expected Element

Is there a way to activate Debug in xmlBlaster's XML-RPC handler ? Like that I can have a look at the sent xml.

Now I've try 2 XMLRPC lib for Flash ActionScript.
I've got the error with the library xmlrpcflash - SourceForge.net- (XMLRPC Client for Flash ActionScript 2.0)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlrpcflash
And No error with the library of Pedro Ornelas XML-RPC Flash Lib by Pedro Ornelas
http://members.netmadeira.com/killer/xmlrpc/

thanks
cyrille