[xmlblaster] about message key oid

Hello,

I'm thinking on the architecture of a new project and XmlBlaster will be the earth of it.
So, I need to study it in a fine way... what's hard for me !!
;oP

Is there advantages to force the message's key oid ?
Is it a performance hint ?
Should I use short key oid and put other data in sub key elements ?

for example:

prop1:
<key oid='bsm.admin' contentMime='text/xml'>
  <app>tools.freequestion</app>
  <command>validate</command>
</key>

prop2:
<key oid='bsm.admin.tools.freequestion.validate' contentMime='text/xml'>
</key>

For broadcast update, multiple subscribtion, fast distribution is there some preference between the two above propositions ?

I hope it is not a tedious question ... ...

cyrille