[xmlblaster] connect failed, but xmlrpc faultcode = 0

Hello,

I've got a problem with error and xmlrpc.
When connect() failed because of some reason, the response is a well formatted fault, but the faultCode==0.
What do you think about this ?
It is not compatible with some xmlrpc library that I'm trying but perhaps it is correct with the xmlrpc specification ??

cyrille.

here is the dump of the received response :

<methodResponse>
<fault>
<value>
<struct>
<member>
<name>faultString</name>
<value>java.lang.Exception: errorCode=user.configuration.maxSession message=#exported Max sessions = 10 exhausted, login denied.</value>
</member>
<member>
<name>faultCode</name>
<value>