Re: [xmlblaster] Issues Concepts of the Publications

OK .. Macel,

While I was looking in xmlBlaster requirements for such thing, I found that xml Blaster has a History for the messages which published under a Topic and this what I meant by issues of a topic ...

I hope I am clear now ...

Thank you anyway ..

ARGHAD

On 11/21/05, Marcel Ruff <mr at marcelruff.info> wrote:
Arghad Arnaout wrote:

> Hello:
> I worked on some types of middleware, and the publish-subscriber model
> was a very nice one, so what about the issues concept of each
> published topic in xmlBlaster, i.e Is XMLBlaster supporting issues
> concept of a published topic ??
>
> Thank you
> ARGHAD

Arghad,

sorry, i don't understand your question,

Marcel