[xmlblaster] oid or xml key ?

Hi,

We've been using oid keys like "Stroke", "Object", etc .. but found that this way message history was lost.

We've switched to xmlkey messages and XPath subscriptions but it is confusing to find that a new "topic" is created for each new "oid".

If the oid is the message identifier shouldn't there be many messages under a given topic ?

We were used to using jconsole for analyzing the topics, but now there are just too many...

What is the best approach to use in this case ? Perhaps we missunderstood some of the basic concepts....

Regards,

   Nelson