To: <xmlblaster at server.xmlblaster.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: [xmlblaster] replication control webpage error localhost:9999

Hi Haytham,
The problem is now fixed and the changes committed. You can check it out
from the svn repository.

Regards
Michele

Haytham Mohtasseb Billah wrote:
I am a new user for XmlBlaster, I used it for a project in my faculty
of IT Engineer.
My project deals with replication issue and I have found XmlBlaster a
best choice.
Ok, the problem appears, when I 'll open the Internet Explorer for the
url: localhost:9999 to control the replication I got an error telling me
that the it doesn't exist an xslt file because it name I think is
generated in a bad way with an adititonal Backslash key '\'. (the error
picture is attached with email.)
I put all what you explain in the replication tutorial for enabling the
plugins and ...
Moreover, I can tell you that I have run the replication demo examples
with oracle 9i, and it work. but this web page displaying generates error.
so please tell me what is the reason?