Re: [xmlblaster] Design Questioin

hmmm, the consumablequeue seems like the way to go as each audit server
will carry out the same set of tasks as the other audit servers.  They
are simply used for distributing the workload over multiple servers.

However, there does not seem to be a very good way to allow even load
balancing among the servers as the message is just sent to the first
available subscriber.

Would I have to modify this ConsumableQueue plugin to apply my message
delivery logic(even load balancing)?  or, should I simply maintain a
separate datasource on the management server that keeps track of what
jobs each audit server has, and then simply publish the job to a server
via a point to point message to provide the load balancing(obviously
making a load balanced decision from my separate datasource of currently
active jobs on the servers).

As for your second option(Operation/Startup), I will have to study a bit
more, as I do not fully understand it.

I really appreciate your reply!

Thanks,
Rob