Re: [xmlblaster] jconsole ConnectQos Unavailable

Brad Clements wrote:
Is it important tht ConnectQos shows in red "unavailable" in Jconsole?

When I hover the cursor over "unavailable" I see some kind of exception has occurred, but with jconsole it's not possible to copy and paste the text, so very hard to document.

unmarshallingError, WriteAbortedException,  notSerializable

something like that..
You can ignore this, the ConnectQos object is not known by jconsole so it can't show it.
It is used internally only.

Marcel