Re: [xmlblaster] Re: minor socket ping/refreshSession method inconsistency?

Hi Póka,
The code you show below has slightly changed since the last release
however I can see from the code that the behaviour you have has not been
solved yet. I think we need first to look at the impact of changing this
exception to be a communication exception before we make the change. As
soon as we have fixed the problem we let you know.

Regards
Michele