Re: [xmlblaster] Re: minor socket ping/refreshSession method inconsistency?

Hi Michele!

The code you show below has slightly changed since the last release
however I can see from the code that the behaviour you have has not been
solved yet. I think we need first to look at the impact of changing this
exception to be a communication exception before we make the change. As
soon as we have fixed the problem we let you know.

Thanks for the reply. I'll be (usually) available and will test the fixed version when it's ready.

regards,
Balázs Póka