Re: [xmlblaster] Re: minor socket ping/refreshSession method inconsistency?

Hi Póka,
we now made a change (available in the svn code). When the host is
unavailable it now throws a communication Exception.

This implies a change of behaviour for cases where a user specifies the
wrong hostname and has specified a positive session Id. In such cases it
would now go into POLLING mode even if the real reason was a
configuration error.

Could you please run your tests again ? Feedback is welcome as always.

Regards

Michele